New Words have been added to the Dictionary this week.
Merriam-Webster just announced a bunch of new words they're adding to their dictionary. So these words are "real" now, I guess . . .
1. cryptocurrency (noun) . . . "any form of currency that only exists digitally . . . using a decentralized system to record transactions."
2. life hack (noun) . . . "a usually simple and clever tip or technique for accomplishing some familiar task more easily and efficiently."
3. mansplain (verb) . . . "to explain something to a woman in a condescending way that assumes she has no knowledge about the topic."
4. hate-watch (verb) . . . "to watch and take pleasure in laughing at or criticizing."
5. glamping (noun) . . . "outdoor camping with amenities and comforts such as beds, electricity, and access to indoor plumbing, not usually used when camping."
6. dumpster fire (noun) . . . "an utterly calamitous or mismanaged situation or occurrence."