Relevant tertiary education/ experience
Two years of online communities management
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
- Content Marketing: writing digital articles, communication materials and material for social media platforms.
- Social Media Marketing: managing and growing Algoa FM’s social presence using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and other strategically relevant online properties.
- Manage online advertising: manage all client banner advertisements and digital campaigns requested from internal sales department and external sales agencies
- Customer Relations: being responsible for audience support by managing online feedback on digital, social media and email
- Communications/Marketing Strategy: create strategic marketing/communication plans for internal campaigns and client campaigns.
- Analytics: using google analytics and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics though testing and new initiatives
- Monthly Stats: monthly detailed digital and social media stats
- Business Development by assisting sales: advise the sales department on digital/social media campaign proposals for clients
- Provide bi-monthly reports on work done
- Good understanding of digital copyright laws and social media policies
- An understand of CMS and Google Ad Manager
- An understanding of photoshop, final cut and logic will be advantageous
- Basic knowledge of HTML
Project management skills
Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Able to travel and work after hours when required
CLOSING DATE: 18 January 2019
All interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to the HR Manager by e-mail: email@example.com or fax: (041) 583-5555.
Applicants not contacted within two weeks of the closing date should consider their applications as unsuccessful. Algoa FM is an equal opportunities employer.