Terms and Conditions for posting on the Classifieds
- Advertisement copy shall be legal, decent, honest and truthful;
- By submitting your advert, you are requesting that your advert appears on our Website. This means that the advert, including your telephone number and company details (where applicable), can potentially be viewed by all persons with Internet access throughout the world. You consent to the publication of your data in this way.
- Once accepted you may amend your advert in accordance with our company's procedure. You have the right to cancel the advert for any reason at any time.
- While every endeavour will be made to meet the wishes of Advertisers, the Publisher does not guarantee the insertion or the position of any advertisement
- It is technically impossible to provide a Website free from interruptions and (except to the extent that interruptions are caused by our negligence) we do not guarantee that your advert will be provided continuously or free of faults. In addition, we will need to carry out maintenance of the Website from time to time and in doing so we shall attempt to keep the disruption to your advert to a minimum.
- The Publisher does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by (a) an error, inaccuracy or omission in the publishing of the advertisement: (b) for any failure to publish an advertisement on the date or dates specified by the Advertiser: (c) for the publication of an advertisement on the date or dates specified by the Advertiser whether the actual date be earlier or later than the date or dates specified: and/or in respect of any loss or damage alleged to have arisen through delay in forwarding or omission to forward replies to the Advertiser, however caused.
- The Publisher reserves the right to omit, suspend, or change the position of any advertisement, without ascertaining any reason, even if it has already been accepted for publication.
- The Publisher reserves the right to limit the number of private advertisements placed
- The Publisher reserves the right to make any alteration it considers necessary or desirable in an advertisement and to require artwork or copy to be amended to meet its approval.
- The Website contains material submitted and created by private and trade advertisers and other third parties. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from such material, or any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in such material.
- The Advertiser/Advertising Agency agrees to indemnify the Publisher in respect of all costs, damages, or other charges falling upon the website as the result of legal actions or threatened legal actions arising from the publication of the advertisement.
- The placing of an order for the insertion of an advertisement shall amount to an acceptance of the above conditions and any conditions stipulated shall be void insofar as they are in conflict with them.
If you have any queries then please contact us using the details on the "Contact Us" page